Let us know you're coming and we'll treat you like family from the moment you step in the door! Fill out the form linked below, and we'll be ready to meet you when you arrive.
We love guests and can't wait to see you at one of our services. We think you'll find our church inviting and welcoming.
Sunday @ 10:15 am
If you have children birth - 5th grade, you can get a head start by visiting www.kidcheck.com to sign up for a free account. You will be able to securely add information about your children and the guardians who have permission to pick them up at the end of the service. Once you arrive, greeters will direct you to the check-in station where a member of the Welcome Team will guide you on your way.
Come to the Worship Center for the service. Text the word "welcome" to 252-591-5656 to let us know you're here and allow us to connect with you.
Stop by and meet Pastor Jeff Manning in the Fellowship Mall following the service. While there, you can also visit our Connection Center and pick up a welcome packet.
- A friendly greeting. The Welcome Team will be there to greet you at the front door where you enter into the Fellowship Mall. The Welcome Center is located here, with any vital information you may need. They will be happy to guide you to nursery and preschool classes, Children’s Church, a Life Group, or anything you need to find.
- Worshipful music. During our worship times, we love to sing! A mix of hymns and contemporary songs all work together to prepare our hearts to hear a message from the Bible.
- An “official” welcome. You will hear an official welcome from one of our pastors, and be filled in about what’s going on with some of our various ministries.
- An opportunity to give. Offering boxes are located at the Worship Center entrances. You can also give via our church app or website.. Your partnership allows us to lead our neighbors and the nations to become disciples of Jesus.
- Bible-centered preaching and teaching. Most importantly, you will be challenged by God’s Word being preached clearly, concisely, and powerfully.